1.6Kg (With battery)
SDD detector for TrueX 860
1. Small, light and easy to carry.
2. High-speed processing chip, advanced algorithm and high-responsive software, resulting in even faster analysis.
3. High-performance X-ray Tube, Ultra-high Resolution Detector combined with Digital Multi-channel Processing Technology, yielding super-high detection resolution.
4. Industrial resistive touch screen, superior to capacitor screen in back-light and clearer against sunlight in the field. At the same time, people don't need to take off gloves when they are opreating machine in some particular environment.
5. Intelligent battery management exerts a real-time monitoring of the residual capacity of battery and backup battery through MSBUS bus.
6. Automatic switch to standby mode when not used and recovery after the machine is picked up, which saves power and extends working time; TrueX will also give out alarm when ambient temperature or humidity exceeds the scope of application.
7. On TrueX, users can customize the reports by adding their company logos, addresses, test results, spectrum and others (such as product description, origin of products and batch number).
8. TrueX is built with double beam technology which can automatically sense whether there is a sample at the measurement window. This is also a safety and protection feature. The brightness of the display of TrueX is automatically regulated according to environment brightness.
9. TrueX can be configured and maintained in a remote way via Internet.
10. TrueX's new algorithm optimizes the spectral resolution, so lower detection limits can be achieved, which are comparable with even large-scale lab instruments.
11. TrueX Ultra-short optical™ path design can significantly improve light element excitation effects, without the fall/fill condition.
12. TrueX has a built-in environmental sensing system covering conditions such as temperature, dust humidity and others.
Download the product introduction
Click the picture for TureX 900 Handheld XRF Mineral Analyzer